Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby Ewok update...

As we are about to leave Arizona we had one last big outing to see Dane Cook the comedian and one last baby doctor appointment. Dane Cook was awesome and we laughed our a** off and I even got balloon hat... the hat is a little inappropriate for my blog so I won't post it. Our baby doctor appointment went great and all my blood work came back clear (they test for Down Syndrome & other deformities) and the baby is very healthy. I am still pretty small but do have a round belly... I have only gained 4 lbs in the about 4 months that I have been pregnant and the doctor said I'll probably be small until the 3rd trimester. But the baby is very healthy and I have been keeping in shape (well trying) by walking 3-4 times a week for about 30 minutes. Next month we'll be able to find out the sex... stay tuned. Other then that life is great and we'll see ya later! 

15 weeks




1 comment: