Monday, June 8, 2009

Salt River tubing

Since this was our last weekend in Arizona we decided to head out to the Salt River for some tubing action. I couldn't get any shots of us in our tubes because I didn't want to get my camera wet but we had a great time. The tubing people had huge school buses that shipped us out to the river and dropped us off... we had the worst bus driver ever I thought that we might die on the way there and back. Luckily we made it out alive... few! It took us (and Ryan's friend) about 2 hours to float down the river... good times... we floated down w/ our ice chest full of beer, water, PB&J, and some Cheez-Its! I just relaxed in my tube while Ryan and Jeff did all the work getting us out of whirlpools and mini rapids. All-n-all it was very relaxing and the weather was great at only 90 degrees. Had a great time and I even managed to squeeze in a picture of myself... got one of Ryan but the didn't like it. Ha

4 months prego




2 comments:

  1. You are so freakin adorable! But you will not see any pics of me donning a swimsuit at 6 months, that's for sure. Keep up the growing bump, mama!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SALT RIVER WOOOOHOOO - NewAgeNomads Google Us!

    ReplyDelete