Monday, October 19, 2009

Just another weekend with the family

Well today is my bday and its the last birthday I'll have alone... well minus a lil baby! So we are going to whoop it up and goto Target, Marie Callender's, and maybe out to dinner. Other then that Marie and the Little's came to Fresno for the weekend so we could all goto the Fair and just relax! Mika and Abby stayed at our house which is always a good time. Also Tessa came over to my parents house to cut the girls hair, which was WELL needed! I wasn't able to get a lot of pictures because my camera battery was low so this is all I got. This weekend my Aunt Mary (my dads sister) is throwing me a Phelan Family baby shower in Sacramento... can't wait to post those pictures. Until next time...

Pre hair cut
Mika
Luci
YIKES... Evie
Abby
Grandpa & Evie
My mom's wedding ring broke after all these wonderful years of marriage... this is my dad cutting it off. Ha!
Not too sure why there are so many pics of Luci... maybe because she is so cute?!!!

Ryan hitting up all the rides for me
Teaching the girls about the naughty Balloon Boy
YUM



2 comments:

  1. i love mika's face in the ballon boy picture! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, shes like "what they lied on TV, can barf on command, and his parents are crazy?" Ryan really broke it down for them.. haha!

    ReplyDelete