Monday, July 13, 2009

21 weeks (5 months 1 week & 1 day)

Bonjour! So we are doing well and are still getting use to the fact that we are having a girl. I am sure Ryan is a little scared that she will be odd just like me. Ha ha! I am officially 21 weeks along and our baby is getting bigger and kicking more and more every day! This week our baby's taste buds and senses are improving... I think she likes the cookies and cream ice cream that I just ate. Her bones are starting to harden and her uterus and fallopian tubes are all in place. Our lil bean is about 7 inches long (the size of a carrot) and her eyebrows, eyelashes, and the hair on her head are already visible. Other then that things are great and we should be leaving Bristol Palin Tennessee/Virginia by the end of the week. Wherever we go I hope they have Round Table!

My pregnant pose

21 weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment