Saturday, August 1, 2009

California Love

Hey ya'll... I 'm BACK! Well back in California that is. For the next 10 days or so I will be in Cali visiting my sister in Watsonville, parents in Fresno, and maybe a quick trip to SacTown. Right now I am at my sisters new (and very cute) house in Watsonville having a blast. I was so excited to see all my lil girls that I even cried... yes I cried (even when I saw my mom) I know that's a shocker but I think its just my hormones so don't worry. We are having the best time and it's only day 2! This evening mom, sister, and I will be heading to San Jose to register for baby stuff and then picking up our partner in crime Marina. Can't wait to see her so she can tell me all the juicy gossip! Well since it's only my 2nd day in California I'll just post some fun pictures and write more later when I have more to say. I do miss Ryan though... poor baby... I'll see you soon.

Luci & Mika
Oh... I am 6 months today! Yippeeee
The Gang
Thanks sister! Too cute
Trouble! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment