Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Watsonville + Fresno = Fun times

Sooooooo I'm back from my super fun trip to California and enjoyed every second! I Got to spend 90% of the time with my Mom, Sister, John, and the Little's which was so awesome! Mika, Abby, and Luci have grown but are still pretty much the same. Evie is the one who has really changed... She talks like an adult, has attitude, and is just precious! Some of my favorite things that she'd say to me: "I'm not an angel, you're an angel" and "Lisa, you've got to be joking with me, you are joking!" Also "when can we open that thing up and get it out of there?" referring to my stomach being opened so she can see the baby. Last one, "Lisa it's time to take your baby medicine" - prenatal vitamins. Ohhhh Evie! She wanted to come back with me but Marie wouldn't let her.

Also had my fix of delicious yummy food that I've been craving. It wasn't a pregnancy craving, just a "missing California" yummy normal food craving.
  • Round Table: Combination Pizza - YUMMY
  • Miyuki's Japanese Restaurant: Yosenabi (seafood soup w/noodles)
  • Hole-in-the-Wall: Asada Burrito - to die for and only in Watsonville
  • Cilantro's: Chili Verde Sope & Asada Taco
  • Castillo's: Chili Verde Enchiladas
  • Me-N-Ed's: Combo Pizza - there's nothing like it, so good!
Other then that my trip was wonderful and the weather was perfect and I'm glad to be back with Ryan. Thankfully he survived without me here... poor baby was starving to death. Ha! Men. I'll try not to post a million pictures... I did take over 400!!!! But I'll post in categories. On the Saturday before I left some of my friends came over for a BBQ. I don't think they are too sure what to think about this whole baby thing... oh Val and Sara one day they'll understand. Oh also got to see my Aunt Lorraine, Emily, and Grandma!!! So fun, we missed you Uncle Marty. Aunt Lorraine and I are going to cook our way thru Ina Garten & Giada's cookbooks! (Food Network) Can't wait to get back to Fresno to use all my new kitchen stuff. Oh oh oh... also Cousin Tricia, Frank, and baby Nathan came over. Good Olivarez times love you guys. One of the nice things about the trip was that I didn't have to cook breakfast, lunch, or dinner at all the whole time I was there. Nice! And another nice piece of news, our guest house is FINALLY done! Yippee! Can't wait to move back to our cute house. Love you California family and friends & Tipp, see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the great pictures, Lisa...sorry I had to be on puppy duty that weekend, but I know all you girlies had fun. Love to you three...Uncle Marty

    ReplyDelete